High Head Heavy Duty Penstock 950 range
The IQ-Whipps 950 is used for applications where there is a higher head as it has a more robust frame, door and seal when compared to the IQ-Whipps 920. It retains a similar reinforced stainless-steel construction which is combined with the tough, flexible, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) seat/seals.
IQ-Whipps 950 Penstocks are exclusively manufactured in the UK by IQ Engineers under licence from Whipps inc. - a market leading penstock manufacturer in the USA.
- Suitable for Heads up to 22m depending on aperture width
- Sizes up to 5m wide depending on head conditions
- 6mm to 10mm material thicknesses depending on application
- Resilient Seals require no adjustment once fitted
- Seals conform to BS6920. WRAS listing No. 0604502
- Available in stainless steel to BS EN 10088: Grade 1.4301 (304) & 1.4401 (316)
- The 950 door is made with the door edge as an “I” Beam to enable the 950 door to withstand far higher loadings than the 920. The seal bearing area is also far greater than on the 920 gate.