IQ Engineers have worked with Sewage Ejectors for many years. Several of our management team built and designed sewage ejectors for Adams Hydraulics in their early days as Mechanical Fitters. This has given them an understanding of the system which has been passed through the company.
Sewage ejectors are often in Confined Spaces and our fully trained engineers ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met when working.
We work on the following Manufacturers' equipment: Adams Hydraulics, Ham Baker Adams, Biwater, Tuke & Bell, Satec, ABS, Hughes & Lancaster, KSB, Simon Hartley, Landia, Flygt and TT Pumps.
- Sewage ejector service and maintenance plans
- Sewage ejector Inspections / surveys of faulty or existing Sewage Ejectors
- Breakdowns / Repairs / Refurbishment on existing Sewage Ejectors
- Removal of old sewage ejectors
- Electro pneumatic conversions of all type of Ejectors
- Supply of parts for existing systems
You may want to consider increasing the Sewage Ejector pumping capacity through an electro-pneumatic conversion. This is an ideal retrofit solution for a sewage pumping system struggling with the incoming flows. The upgrade to your system can increase the pumping capacity of the sewage ejector by up to 30% by using the existing pipework and cylinders. This is more efficient and a cheaper option than a new, larger pumping station and is work our team have carried out for over 30 years.
Please call us on 01904 693004 to discuss your requirements, and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Client name: Project Aquatrine