Many people underestimate the specialist nature of sewage ejectors and don't know that they should be maintained by experienced engineers.
Ejectors are a resilient, long lasting system that can be kept reliable when they are maintained properly.
IQ Engineers can provide a full service which includes:
- A complete inspection and removal of all covers
- Cleaning out of fat and debris bulid up
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Resetting of tensions
- Full report following each service, including recommendations to ensure future reliability
- Emergency breakdown cover for unexpected failure of mechanical equipment
Many sewage ejectors are located in a confined space and must only be entered by trained people. All IQ Engineers site personnel are confined space trained. www.hse.gov.uk/confinedspace